Mr. Waqas Shafique is an International speaker, Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator expert, trainer and fellow, Microsoft trainings Consultant, co-author, Blog writer, academician and educational technology Master trainer at Roots Millennium Schools with an extensive training and development experience of more than 6 years locally and globally holding an MBA degree. He is scholarship holder and won several Microsoft Global level competitions and selected many times for the Sponsored Microsoft international Global forums to represent his country Pakistan. His passion is applying Innovative technologies in education and building capacity of 21st century learners.My core jobs duties includes
- Provides support to teachers on the effective use of an integrated e-Solution platform to foster the development of 21st skills through engagement with ICTs within learning and teaching environments.
- Creation and evaluation of educational materials within the context of good quality standards.
- Instilling a strong sense of proactive leadership and effective management in the implementation of e-Education strategies, policies and guidelines.
- Training, supporting and mentoring institutional staff on a variety of Microsoft technologies, theories, models and practices.
- Support teachers on the management of ICTs and the effective use to optimise pedagogical practices
For Detailed Training Profile of Mr. Waqas Shafique Please see the below detailed Presentation.